The Tabernacle

Mitch got me a new camera for my birthday last October and were just starting to figure out all the cool buttons that it has on it. A couple weekends ago we went to Salt Lake to go to the temple, but alas it was closed for cleaning so we got to wonder around temple square and use our camera to capture so many of the wonderful sights there. They had just finished up an organ recital in the tabernacle and the pipes were lit up with a fantastic purple background. unfortunately we didn't get to hear the organ but we got a pic before they turned the lights off. Pretty huh?


1 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

I love the Tabernacle. I'm so happy it finished before we moved away so we could see it finally done. I miss Temple Square. That's an interesting story about the stain glass designs.