Carving Pumpkins

For FHE tonight we got to carve our pumpkins that have patiently been waiting to turn into jack o' lanterns for a few weeks now. Mitch had the squat round pumpkin and I had the tall lanky one, I think our jack o' lantern faces turned out really well and they are both fitting as one is scary (Mitch's) and the other one is scared (Mandy's) they go perfectly together, like Mitch and I you could say, except not with those adjectives. Addie was not so into the pumpkin carving. Although she has loved going to two pumpkin patches this year, she did not like the slimy insides of our pumpkins, nor the stringy guts and seeds that came out of them. It sure was fun to start this tradition for Halloween, maybe next year she will be more willing to dig in. Now to enjoy some roasted pumpkin seeds. Mmm, mmmm.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Cute description! Scary and scared. I thought about doing our pumpkins for FHE tonight too. :)

Cynthia said...

Oh, I can't see the actual pictures of the pumpkins. (If that is what the white box at the end of the post was for.)

JoshandMegs said...

So cute Mandy! I can't wait to carve ours.
How did you get one of the pages to be your header? That's a page from scrapblog right? I can't figure out how to save my scrapblog pages to my computer, so I can print them out. Does my question make sense?