Just Plain Cute

Don't think Mitch and I are bad parents for letting our kid put a bucket on her head, but she was being an "astonaut" and loving it. When she had the bucket on her head we pretended that we couldn't see her. Then she would take the bucket off and say "peek" so we could see her!


Addie loves ice cream cones like her momma, unfortunately for a one year old they are really messy.


Addie woke up from her Sunday nap with a grump face and crazy hair that just had to be captured in a photo.


I was making some fruit dip the other day and Addie was helping me mix it together. She got sidetracked though after she saw the marshmallow cream jar and of course I couldn't resist giving her the spatula to try and salvage the "clingys" that were still attached to the inside of the jar. I think she decided her hand worked better after awhile. Oh the sticky goodness of Marshmallow fluff.


1 comments:

Cynthia said...

Addie is quite possibly the cutest baby/little girl I have ever seen. Plus she is photogenic to boot.