More Ultrasound Pictures

I went in to have another ultrasound last Monday so that they could measure little Wesley and estimate his weight. He weighed 6 pounds 4 ounces which is a little small, but still a good birth weight.Although I have a few more weeks so hopefully he puts on some more. The doctor has been doing non-stress tests on him every week I've gone in and his heart is really strong and he's an active fellow so she's not worried about him being under any stress. I'm hoping he comes soon because Mitch is off of school for the next two weeks and his help would be great! But if he doesn't come by then that's ok too, as long as he's healthy, I'll be happy. These are some cute pictures that the ultrasound tech got of Wesley's little face. A little creepy but you have to remember they are in 2-D not 3-D so your missing some levels there that would make it look a little less odd. We can't wait to you get here baby Wesley.


1 comments:

Cynthia said...

I look forward to the news of Wesley's birth! I love the name by the way. I also hope his kidneys are just fine. Good luck with everything.