Just Plain Cute

We got a package in the mail a few days ago that had a tiny item in it that I had ordered and 3/4 or more of that box was filled with Styrofoam packing peanuts. Addie of course was curious and after scrunching a few she decided she would like to climb into the box. She sat there and ripped apart the peanuts, then started putting them on her head, where they stuck because of the static. Our little peanut.




The other night we had put Addie to bed and a few hours later I checked on her before I went to bed. This is what I saw when I opened the door.



The pictures are a little dark, but in the second one you can see how far she traveled. She rolled off of her toddler bed, onto the second mattress, onto the floor and across to the crib, and the part I love, she took her Ducky on the whole trip!

0 comments: