Addie's Turning Two

So it's a little crazy to think of where the time goes. This month I turn 25, Mitch and I celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary and our little Adelaide Anne turns 2. Those two years have gone by so fast. Last week Addie and I were not seeing eye to eye and I just had to remind myself that "this too shall pass" and that in two more years I'll be wondering where my sassy two year old went, ( and probably wondering where my bossy 4 year old came from.) But the good comes along with the bad and Addie sure has been a lot of good in Mitch and I's lives. It would hardly be the Oliver family without little Buggy and oh all the adventures we'd be missing out on! We sure love our little Addie girl and can't wait for all the years of birthdays we'll get to celebrate with her. Happy Birthday Adders!


2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

Mandy! Where did our newborns go?!! :)
I sure wish they could play together, because I am sure they would have so much fun.
Happy soon to be Birthday Addie!!!

Trent and Britni said...

What a darling girl! I seriously cannot believe that she is two! She is a doll! I loved all of the cute pictures of her. Happy Birthday cute Addie! Hope you had a perfect day!