Mi Guapo



Mitch and I celebrated our third anniversary this week, and oh how the time has flown. Three years of marriage, two kids, two years of dental school, two moves and we've only just begun! Since being married I've learned a lot of different things, mostly that Mitch usually knows better than I do and that I should listen to him, even if I do it grudgingly. I've also learned that marriage is a lot different from what I expected. Do you find yourself quibbling over what drawer the utensils are going to go into? That was Mitch and I's first big argument and how trivial it is. Most things that I get mad over are very minor. A great thing I heard the other day was that Satan doesn't care why you are mad, he just wants you to stay mad. So I've been trying not to stay mad, especially trying not to stay mad at Mitch, because like I said he is usually right and I like Laman and Lemual just get mad, because I know he's right! Anyway, my man is awesome, that's all there is to it. He goes to school, comes home and helps with the kiddos, helps with household stuff and doesn't complain about his lot in life. What an example he is to me of fortitude and faith, and lots and lots of patience. I sure love you Mi Guapo. Happy Anniversary and many more to come.

1 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

It is funny the little non important things we can argue over sometimes:) We'll all be able to laugh when we're older about how silly it was. I enjoy hearing stories from my mom about situations my parents had, that remind me of us now.

It's awesome how quickly you were able to have Wesley! Way to push girl :) Now, these kids of yours need to stop giving you little scares when they decide to come into this world! ;)
When Abigail was coming I got nautious as well, however, once I threw up I was good.