About My Sweetie


1. Where did you first meet your husband? We had an institute class together, I think it was Church History, he sat in front of me all the time.
2. How long did you date before you were married? Combined probably 15 months
3. How long have you been married? 1 Year and 3 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? Sometimes when I wake up in the morning he'll have done the dishes for me which is always wonderful, it also amazes me how incredible early he wakes up 4:00am daily!!
5. What is his best feature? I really love his squared jaw I think it makes him look very handsome
6. What is his best quality? He is very perseverant in whatever pursuit he happens to be going after, he never backs down from achieving a goal
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Mands, which I think he got from his Dad calling his mother Nanc
8. What is his favorite food? Anything I make for him, he's not very picky
9.What is his favorite sport? table tennis, just kidding he told me to write that. Any sport that gets him moving.
10. When was your first kiss? I never kissed my husband until I got married
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just spend time together, we both enjoy talking with each other, he's my best friend so it's easy to talk with him
12. Do you have any children? Yes, little Adelaide she is almost 4 months old
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can talk like Grover, can write in shorthand, and had a lovely telephone voice among other things
14. How old is he? 24
15. Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure I did, I'm pretty sappy
16. What is his favorite music? Mo Tab
17. What do you admire most about him? I admire how dedicated he is to everything he does in life, to his family, his studies,church responsibilites,everything.
18. What is his favorite color? blue
19. Will he read this? Probably already has, he's standing over my shoulder as I type.

2 comments:

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

You are so sweet!! You and Mitch are so cute! I love that he found you it seems like you guys are so happy!! and Addie is a doll!! I think i told you before but we named our first daughter Adysen and we call her Addy!! But i just wanted to say how perfect you to are for each other!! Marie says the nicest things about you when i see her!!
Rebecca

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

Mitchell James Lee Oliver, What are we going to do with you?!?! Just kidding The whole reuion thing is over rated anyways!! I am glad to hear from you!! Can't belive how old we are getting! Your little girl is so beutiful!! When you get done with college, are you and mandy moving back here? when you guys come to visit we should get together go have dinner and catch up! I would love to meet mandy!! I still think your the greatest guy. ( well besides my hubby) You both have impacted my life so much!!! hope to talk to ya soon!!
Rebecca
(i didn't know were else to write this sorry!!)