Laundry Day

It seems whenever I get ready to fold laundry Addie starts to get fussy so I decided today to let her help me and she was a little doll. I just plunked her down into the middle of the basket and she automatically went for her "softie". She cuddles with the burp rags I use for her and she sleeps with them too like a security blanket. The only things I'm wishing now is that she got attached to soemthing that wasn't so ratty and stained. Oh well. So she helped me with the laundry and we had a great time.sorry about the video I can't get it to be the right way up!!

5 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

oh my goodness Mandy, she is so adorable! each time you post a new pic she looks more and more like you.

Suzi said...

I still say she is the cutest baby!

Matt and Christy said...

Addie sure is growing! Thanks for posting pictures. Soon we will be a bit closer to you all... We will be moving to Colorado the end of February.

Kaitlin said...

well i found your blog! that baby is so cute. i was noticing in church on sunday that she has the most adorable facial expression...i couldn't stop looking at her!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

ha ha ok I promise to get some prego pictures up~ I am very excited. Still sick, but that's my problem I guess.