10 Thing I Love about Mitchell

1. I love that he sometimes surprises me by coming home early from school
2. I love that he shaves once a week before church, because he's such a baby face he doesn't have to any other time!
3. I love that he has a little waist but broad shoulders
4. I love that he talks with me the most right before we go to sleep, like he's purging himself of all the things he's wanted to say all day and I just get to listen!
5. I love that he is so frugal, although my shopping addiction sometimes gets in the way of it, he has taught me how to subdue the urge to spend, which has helped a lot
6. I love that he always remembers to have FHE even if I totally space it and it was my turn for the lesson, he always pulls through
7. I love the things he has taught me since we've been married for example, patience, patience and some more patience
8. I love that he is a great example of determination not only for myself but for Addie and all of our future children will see his hard work and perserverance to achieve goals
9. I love how he makes me want to be better by imporving myself while I am at home and not letting me be a slob and a bump on a log.
10. I love how he's sincere in everything he says and does.

2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

oh boy Mandy, I am the same when it comes to #5 and #7. I totally understand.

Robyn said...

that's such a sweet post! your little family is so cute!