They Are Asking What is New?

1.Mitch and I finally got our Camry fixed. For those of you who don't know, about 3 months ago we were on our way to church. We were getting onto an on ramp but as Mitch excellerated the engine made a weird "chunk" sound and we started to loose some power. We pulled off( accidentally turning the wrong way on a one way street, thankfully there were no cars) and we drove home very slowly. Well come to find out one of our cylinder heads had cracked and we needed a whole new engine. So here we are three months later with a new engine and I finally have my car back!! We had been driving a little truck, which you can imagine with a baby seat, a stick shift and two adults is a little squished! Thankfully we now have more room. 2.Addie has got a new toy!! I had been looking for a few weeks for a good deal on one of those play saucers, well I got a GREAT deal... FREE!! I was running some errands the other day when I look over on the side of the road and see this super saucer! Well I did a double take and kept driving to my next destination saying to myself,"If it's still there when I come back I'll pick it up." Well it was still there, it just needed a good cleaning and some TLC. A few of the toys were missing but other than that it's in great shape. Addie loves it, she gets to practice standing which she loves to do, and Momma can put her in there while she makes dinner. It's a win win situation I tell ya.

3 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

oh my goodness Mandy she is so cute; I wish I could meet her! I just love how babies get all shakey when they are excited.

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

that's so nice that you got that for free. They aren't cheap. She is growing so fast and is the cutest little girl!

Robyn said...

I love how people just leave stuff on the side of the road here hoping someone will take it off their hands. :)