Picture Tag

I thought this was a fun idea for a TAG! Thanks Aunt Kim.

Do I even have to say it? OK "Tag, you're it"

1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.



This is me and Sarah Walton, a room mate from my second year at Snow College. We were on a double date with Mitchell and his room mate Daniel Wallingford. This picture was taken at the top of a very windy and steep trail up Maple Canyon in Sanpete County, Utah. It was a sheer drop off behind us, but an amazing view. Sarah is leaning against this metal rod that had been stuck in the rock at the top, I guess you were supposed to hold onto it and look over the edge, but we were happy with just standing by the pole!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I did not know you guys had a blog. I love that picture of your daughter up at the top. It shows just how cute she is!

Kimi said...

Thanks for following the tag! These little blog games are kind of fun! Hope you guys are doing well!

Cam will be home in 12 days! We are so excited! Wish you and your cute family lived closer so you could come and celebrate with us!

If any of our family members are reading this, know that you are invited too. If you want the details email me at kimilee826@hotmail.com