Pigtails

For Christmas Addie received some really cute hair "diddies" so that I could actually start doing something with all that hair. Today we got to use them and Ta da, her first hair do and what a cute do it is. She was a little exuberant while we tried to put them in this morning, Mitch had to hold and distract her while I put in the elastics and cute little bug clips, but after they were in she hardly touched them all day. She did end up pulling out the bug clips, but the pigtails remained intact thankfully. So now every morning I'm hoping to add "do something with Addie's hair" to the routine and hopefully there will be cooperation!

2 comments:

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

so stinking cute!!!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

I still can`t believe how big she is already. She`s so cute. I wish you were still around here... our daughters could be friends